National Administration, Inc. (NAI) will provide “best of class” service to you for your retirement plan. NAI’s slow, maintained growth philosophy allows us to manage the appropriate staff to continue to provide quality customer service. NAI is an independent, unbundled Third Party Administration (TPA) firm specializing in unique and, at times, creative Plan Document design and consultation, administration services, and signature-ready Form 5500 for retirement plans. NAI provides administration services for 500+ retirement plans and 2,000+ Solo(k) Plans throughout the country ranging in size from 1 to 2,000+ employees and with over $500 million in assets. Our specialists bring to your retirement plan the expertise we have gained from more than 225 years of combined experience designing and administering qualified retirement plans.
Teamwork that works for you
NAI will eliminate plan related frustration, worry and confusion. You won’t have to struggle with the complexity and liability of designing or administering your retirement plan. Nor will you have to wonder if your plan complies with IRS and DOL guidelines.
When other plan providers start offering you excuses, inaccuracies, missed deadlines, or lackluster responses, consider stepping up to the level of professional compliance, administration, and record keeping services experienced by NAI’s clients. You, your plan, and your plan participants deserve nothing less.
Accurate. Reliable. Flexible.
- Live person always answers the phone during normal business hours
- Assigned single point of contact (no call center)
- Obtain year end census information for testing purposes
- Optional eligibility tracking assistance program
- Provide assistance in electronically signing and filing Form 5500
- Provide plan consultation on plan design issues
- Prepare Documents and Summary Plan Description
- Toll Free customer service
- Provide plan year end Valuation Report
- Monitor Required Minimum Distributions (RMDs)
- Work with your Advisor, Recordkeeper, CPA and Payroll Provider
- Administer the plan in an accurate, timely manner
- Experienced professional staff that puts an emphasis on customer service
- Joint meeting at the client’s office (distance considered)